** Help and Info for Your Order **
- Payment is only acceptable by PayPal payment.
- When you submit your payment be sure to select Japanese Yen
as the currency and PayPal will make the accurate currency conversion
for both of us using the most up to date exchange rates.
- This is best for everyone since no one will not incur extra exchange
rate or bank charges.
- Orders must be submitted through the shopping cart system that is
linked with PayPal - not by email or other communication. Thank you
- Shipping cost are precalculated against the heaviest items (for example, books)
- If there has been an overcharge for shipping when you place your order compared
to the actual cost, we will reimburse you through PayPal for this overcharge
(less PayPal fees).
- Shipping costs are discounted more on larger orders, so the actual shipping costs
on larger orders will be less than listed if you place a larger orders.
- Shipping will be done by EMS mail which insures your package or small packet with registered unless you instruct otherwise.
- If you choose NOT to use EMS mail, there is no insurance/guarantee should your
package become lost or damaged. If you do NOT want to use EMS shipping please use
the PayPal message option when you place your order to let us know "NOT EMS",then we will post them by air parcel. (the message
option is offered prior to you confirming your payment to us.)
- Shipping cost are based on the value of your order and added automatically to your
yen1 - 999 = 90% of your total
yen1,000 - 4,999 = 70% of your total
yen5,000 - 9,999 = 50% of your total
yen10,000 - 19,999 = 40% of your total
yen20,000 - above = 30% of your total
- a balance of postage including related expences such as PayPal fee would
be refunded to your PayPal account after shipment.
Order Quantity / Group Orders
We ask this big favor of people placing orders :
-Please gather and place a group order in conjunction with your friends and other
stitcher as much as you can.
- It will reduce your shipping costs, but also
helps us tremendously since this is a small private business.
Our time first belongs to family and children, as well as stitching Temari.
Group orders will help all of us.
- Shipping prices are set for smaller quantities,
so if you gather orders with your friends or groups it helps to save my time for
my children and for stitching temari as well as lowering your shipping costs.
Thank you very much for this consideration!
** Link to Japanese Yen Currency Converter to help you understand exchanges.
Universal Currency Converter
** Link to Japanese Postal Service (In English)
Japanese Post offfice website in English